Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mta38 <mt...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2009/01/05 10:48:32 UTC

Seda StaticMethodTypeConverter TransformerException

Hi all,

First one, happy new year everyone :handshake:.
Now this is my question:
I have a route in which I use "seda" endpoint

<route>
	<from uri="direct:start" />
<process ref="correlationProcessor" />
	<to uri="seda:clientRequest" />
</route>
<route>
	<from uri="seda:clientRequest" />
	<multicast parallelProcessing="true">
		<to uri="seda:providerFixeRequest" />
		<to uri="seda:providerMobileRequest" />
		<to uri="seda:providerInternetRequest" />
	</multicast>
</route>
…

The first message sent to "direct:start" is a SOAPMessage, my processor
"CorrelationProcessor" just add an ID to the exchange.
When I execute, my routes I have the following warning and I would like to
understand what happened.

….
05 janv. 2009 10:26:27-230 DEBUG : [btpool3-1      ] CorrelationProcessor
==> Add following UUID to input message
:9b382145-4f17-4c1d-a0e5-88a15237dda6
05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-492 WARN  : [seda:clientRequest thread:14]
DefaultTypeConverter           ==> Overriding type converter from:
StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static java.lang.String
org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,java.io.IOException to:
InstanceMethodTypeConverter: public java.lang.String
org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-492 WARN  : [seda:clientRequest thread:14]
DefaultTypeConverter           ==> Overriding type converter from:
StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static java.lang.String
org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,java.io.IOException to:
InstanceMethodTypeConverter: public java.lang.String
org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-523 DEBUG : [seda:providerMobileRequest thread:10]
MobileProcessor                ==> MobileProcessor

….

Is someone can help me ?
Best regards,
Mta38

Re: Seda StaticMethodTypeConverter TransformerException

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It's a duplicate type converter. Camel will auto discover which type
converter it has by looking for classes annotated with @Converter and
methods annotated with @Converter as well.

What is the problem is that we have the same method signature in two classes.
We should of course only have one, so there is one for each type
converter from -> to combination.

I will created a ticket to get this fixed.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM, mta38 <mt...@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First one, happy new year everyone :handshake:.
> Now this is my question:
> I have a route in which I use "seda" endpoint
>
> <route>
>        <from uri="direct:start" />
> <process ref="correlationProcessor" />
>        <to uri="seda:clientRequest" />
> </route>
> <route>
>        <from uri="seda:clientRequest" />
>        <multicast parallelProcessing="true">
>                <to uri="seda:providerFixeRequest" />
>                <to uri="seda:providerMobileRequest" />
>                <to uri="seda:providerInternetRequest" />
>        </multicast>
> </route>
> …
>
> The first message sent to "direct:start" is a SOAPMessage, my processor
> "CorrelationProcessor" just add an ID to the exchange.
> When I execute, my routes I have the following warning and I would like to
> understand what happened.
>

> ….
> 05 janv. 2009 10:26:27-230 DEBUG : [btpool3-1      ] CorrelationProcessor
> ==> Add following UUID to input message
> :9b382145-4f17-4c1d-a0e5-88a15237dda6
> 05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-492 WARN  : [seda:clientRequest thread:14]
> DefaultTypeConverter           ==> Overriding type converter from:
> StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static java.lang.String
> org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
> throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,java.io.IOException to:
> InstanceMethodTypeConverter: public java.lang.String
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
> throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
> 05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-492 WARN  : [seda:clientRequest thread:14]
> DefaultTypeConverter           ==> Overriding type converter from:
> StaticMethodTypeConverter: public static java.lang.String
> org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
> throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException,java.io.IOException to:
> InstanceMethodTypeConverter: public java.lang.String
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter.toString(javax.xml.transform.Source)
> throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
> 05 janv. 2009 10:27:43-523 DEBUG : [seda:providerMobileRequest thread:10]
> MobileProcessor                ==> MobileProcessor
>
> ….
>
> Is someone can help me ?
> Best regards,
> Mta38