Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2019/01/02 12:49:49 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "January2019" by ChristoferDutz

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "January2019" page has been changed by ChristoferDutz:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2019?action=diff&rev1=21&rev2=22

    1. Building the community: The PPMC and committer group has a large percentage of codecentric employees, we have been recruiting people from other companies, but will have to continue these efforts for establishing a healthy Apache community.
-   2. Onboarding of new committers: With PLC4X several people on the team are not very familiar with the Apache Way. We have started and will continue our efforts on this onboarding.
+   2. With PLC4X several people on the team are not very familiar with the Apache Way. We have started and will continue our efforts on this onboarding.
-   3. Make our first release
+   3. Make others in the PPMC able to perform releases.

  aware of?
@@ -985, +985 @@

  Our mailing list subscriptions went up another 4 to currently 42 subscribers.

- Our Twitter followers increased by 55 (almost doubled) to 114 followers (Mainly as a direct result of @Java tweeting about us).
+ Our Twitter followers increased by 57 (almost doubled) to 116 followers (Mainly as a direct result of @Java tweeting about us).

  On GitHub we now have 42 “Stars” (increase of 18) and 20 “Forks” (increase of 6)