Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2008/12/28 20:49:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release maven-skins parent POM 4

Hi

It time to release our Stylus skin. To start off we need to get a new
release of maven-skins parent 4 out, so that we later can release
maven-stylus-skin. This is to comply with the new with the new Privacy
policy.

Diff of the POM since the last release:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/skins/trunk/pom.xml?r1=526743&r2=728980&diff_format=h

Diff of the site.xml since the last release:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/skins/trunk/src/site/site.xml?r1=639596&r2=729763&diff_format=h

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-skins parent POM 4

Posted by Maarten Storm <mt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release maven-skins parent POM 4

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,
The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Brian E Fox, Oliver Lamy, Arnaud Heritier, Vincent
Siveton, Emmanuel Venisse, Herve Boutemy, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Mauro Talevi, Marten Storm

I will move artifacts to central repo.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

BTW your are so quick, it was on my TODO list for this week :)

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
+1