Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au> on 2001/11/28 23:32:54 UTC

Re: A little Off Topic

Hi David,

The docs cover embperl support for file uploads:

  http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Embperl.pod.6.html#_fdat

Attachments are usually just additional files on disk that you point to
from your page.

HTH,
Gavin

Re: A little Off Topic

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> The docs cover embperl support for file uploads:
>
>   http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Embperl.pod.6.html#_fdat
>
> Attachments are usually just additional files on disk that you point to
> from your page.

Additionaly you should make sure the attachment you display (and some maybe
unknown people have uploaded) doesn't contain any bad things (like
JavaScript or Executable files etc.).

Gerald