Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/02/13 19:28:20 UTC

[JOIN] CloudStack Marketing Effort - New Mailing List

Please join our efforts and help CloudStack reach much wider audience.

To subscribe send an email to:

cloudstack-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>

Why do you need to get involved?

By helping market cloudstack - we increase the user base which in turn

a.       Add more developers to this project to help it grow

b.      Add visibility for large vendors to join cloudstack efforts

c.       Add more users that are able to help one another

d.      Creates a job market for a very hot skill

e.      Last but not the least, work with a stable and feature rich product with a very strong long term potential - that actually works!

The list can go on forever, not to waste any more of your valuable time, join in and we will see you there..

-ilya