Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Garner Shawn <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/02 00:04:16 UTC

[s2] form template

I just did my first form in a JSP and it has some kind of default
format being applied to it.  I'm not sure where it's comming from but
I'd like to know how to override/remove it.

I assume it's some kind of velocity or freemarker template being
applied but I don't know how to get rid of it or override it.

Shawn

Re: [s2] form template

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
can you display your web.xml and and struts-config.xml for the webapp you are deploying?

M-