Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/04/02 13:07:29 UTC

Re: [0.5] Release Candidate

2009/3/31 Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>:

> Martin,
>
> Do you have an update on 0.5.

Hi Carl,

There are still a number of blocking issues from the Java side which
we need to resolve and there may yet be change required from the
outstanding review items:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&status=1&status=3&status=4&fixfor=12313597&sorter/field=assignee&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

I don't think I'll get through the outstanding work I have by Friday,
how is every one else fixed?

When we have all these items completed then I think we can roll an RC.
Difficult to estimate how long everyone will be fixing issues but we
can see where we are next week.

Regards

Martin

> regards
> Carl.
>

> Martin Ritchie wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I believe that the major blocking issues for 0.5 are close to being
>> resolved. If anyone has any blocking issues that they need included in
>> 0.5 now would be the time to say.
>>
>> I am aiming to start creating RCs next Friday with the packages we
>> have ready to go. If there is a package listed as a sub task of
>> QPID-1746 that you would really like to ship as part of 0.5 then you
>> have till Friday to get that change in to the branch.
>>
>> If we can still push to get all the issues assigned to 0.5 closed out
>> that would be great.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&status=1&status=3&status=4&fixfor=12313597&sorter/field=assignee&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Martin

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [0.5] Release Candidate

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> 2009/3/31 Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>:
>
>> Martin,
>>
>> Do you have an update on 0.5.
>>

> Hi Carl,
>
> There are still a number of blocking issues from the Java side which
> we need to resolve and there may yet be change required from the
> outstanding review items:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&status=1&status=3&status=4&fixfor=12313597&sorter/field=assignee&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
>
> I don't think I'll get through the outstanding work I have by Friday,

not an issue, was just asked for the board report.

thx Carl.