Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/12/08 05:54:50 UTC

[Discuss] write some python scripts to create measures, monitor jobs status?

I am wondering whether we can develope some utility scripts
to create/update/remove measures, monitor jobs status?

Personaly, I prefer talking with service by those utility tools.

Any comments?

Thanks,
William

Re: [Discuss] write some python scripts to create measures, monitor jobs status?

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Yeap, we have to update postman in github to include a real end-to-end use
case.

Posted by Jin Liu <li...@vmware.com>.