Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2001/11/22 12:45:30 UTC

Adapting gen.(sh|bat) to new JAR layout of Xalan

Re: Adapting gen.(sh|bat) to new JAR layout of Xalan

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Something has broken this mail by removing the multipart/mixed
boundary marker in front of my text (it is there in a BCC copy sent to
myself).  I think this is due to the configuration change that is
supposed to strip out HTML mails.

At least my mail reader didn't show my text at all (that's why I'm
including it once again):

Xalan-J_2_2_D13 uses separate JARs for JAXP, DOM and SAX, a trivial
patch to make gen compile Jenny is attached.  The .bat version is
untested for lack of a Windows machine.

Stefan