Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Markus Schaber <m....@codesys.com> on 2013/06/13 12:31:43 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi,

The attached patch fixes the README file for the cmdline tests to
reflect the files which are actually present in the svntest subdirectory.

[[[
Fix for the README file for the cmdline tests

* subversion/tests/cmdline/README
  Fix the section about the contents of the svntest subdirectory
  to actually reflect the current contents of that directory.
]]]

Best regards

Markus Schaber

(This email was sent from a mobile device...)

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions
________________________________
3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.schaber@codesys.com | Web: codesys.com
CODESYS internet forum: forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915

Re: [Patch]: Fix for the README file for the cmdline tests

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Markus Schaber <m....@codesys.com> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the README file for the cmdline tests to
> reflect the files which are actually present in the svntest subdirectory.

Committed in r1492634.

[Patch]: Fix for the README file for the cmdline tests