Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 23:05:46 UTC

Contrib table pagination problems

I get the following exception when using the auto pagination from contrib:table

Either the tableModel parameter or both source and columns parameters
must be specified by component CompanyProfile/apps.table.tableView
Stack Trace:
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.components.TableView.getTableModel(TableView.java:220)
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.components.TablePages.setCurrentPage(TablePages.java:191)
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.components.TablePages.changePage(TablePages.java:183)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
org.apache.tapestry.listener.ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.invokeTargetMethod(ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.java:214)
org.apache.tapestry.listener.ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.invokeListenerMethod(ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.java:155)
org.apache.tapestry.listener.ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.searchAndInvoke(ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.java:124)
org.apache.tapestry.listener.ListenerMethodInvokerImpl.invokeListenerMethod(

The problem is I'm not exactly sure what I am missing here?

--
~chris

Re: Contrib table pagination problems

Posted by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com>.
I figured out the problem :)

If caching is turned off, you'll get the error.

So: -Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=false   = Tables will paginate.
and -Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true = Tables will not paginate.

Posted by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com>.
No this appears to happen everytime I try to go to the next page of my
table.  The first page of the table appears fine.  Anyone else have
any thoughts on this.  Oh the table is in a component and references a
parameter in the page.