Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/12/30 22:35:30 UTC

Welcome!

Hi Martin,

Welcome to committership in the UIMA project; we're delighted to have you join!

Please ask lots of questions, as needed, for getting started, on the dev list,
and let us know if anything you think should be working for you, isn't - as far
as I know, you should have the needed permissions to start committing to the
project.

-Marshall

Re: Welcome!

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.