Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by SARA1232007 <cy...@foxmail.com> on 2009/03/16 14:10:29 UTC

Question of wsrf example-3

Hi,

I have some more question about wsrf example as following:

1. Question-1
WsResource.rmd has two Properties defined as following;
		<Property name="wsrl:CurrentTime" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="mutable" />

		<Property name="wsrl:TerminationTime" modifiability="read-only"
mutability="mutable" />

How does CurrentTime and TerminationTime properties be set to get its right
value? Which java class is responsible for this?

2.Question-2:
Does muse create a capability instance for each resource instance or each
resource class

Hope someone to give some help.

Thanks

Sara

Re: Question of wsrf example-3

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM, SARA1232007 <cy...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some more question about wsrf example as following:
>
> 1. Question-1
> WsResource.rmd has two Properties defined as following;
>                <Property name="wsrl:CurrentTime" modifiability="read-only"
> mutability="mutable" />
>
>                <Property name="wsrl:TerminationTime" modifiability="read-only"
> mutability="mutable" />
>
> How does CurrentTime and TerminationTime properties be set to get its right
> value? Which java class is responsible for this?

org.apache.muse.ws.resource.lifetime.impl.SimpleScheduledTermination
is the capability that contains these features.

CurrentTime is never set, only returned and TerminationTime must be
set either by the client or another capability.

> 2.Question-2:
> Does muse create a capability instance for each resource instance or each
> resource class

By default each resource has a instance of each capability declared
against it.  When you are looking at a huge number of instances its
probable that you want to proxy them instead:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ac-muse.html

Re: Question of wsrf example-3

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <a....@gmail.com>.
Does muse create a capability instance for each resource instance or each
resource class? > Yes