Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org> on 2001/08/23 18:06:26 UTC

[C2] esql from c2 to c2...

Hello,

I have a strange problem with esql.  I got a page running well with an
"old"    (one   or    two    month?)    cvs    version   of    cocoon2
<http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/www/index.html>  but  with c2b2,  it
generates an error when compiling the page... of course, the source is
not complete!

I do not want to flood the list, so I made a quick page here:
<http://vbstefi30.fapse.ulg.ac.be/help/>  with  links  to  the  source
code, the generated code and the log.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your help,

--Arnaud

Re: [C2] esql from c2 to c2...

Posted by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org>.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:06:26 +0200 (CEST)
From: Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org>

> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem with esql.  I got a page running well with an
> "old"    (one   or    two    month?)    cvs    version   of    cocoon2
> <http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/www/index.html>  but  with c2b2,  it
> generates an error when compiling the page... of course, the source is
> not complete!

OK, I found! One xmlns too much!.. I removed and it works ;)

Sources are still here: