Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by apurva zaveri <az...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/06 04:22:23 UTC

dynamic data in XMLForm

I was going through the emails for the dynamic data in
XMLForm. Did we come to a solution for how to create a
dynamic selection dropdown in xmlforms??
If so can some on please provide a code snippet or
some insight. It is somehow not very apprent reading
the email about it.

Please help.

http://health.yahoo.com

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Sheraz Khan <Sh...@Valorious.com>.
hi everyone...
i did a dessertation on coccon, and made a web application, wich
works..coool

ok, its availible at

http://cocoon.sherazkhan.com

it has an example of a dynamic menu, which is easy,....

i applogise for the text of my thesis, i know its really bad with lots
of spelling errors...

hope it helps

sheraz.khan@valorious.com

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
With XMLForm, as suggested, you will use XInclude to include the XSP or file or other generator output into an XForms selectOne element.

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheraz Khan <Sh...@Valorious.com>.
opps.. sorry those login details were for the admin section
the bottom link on the main home page.

to login as a member, you first need to register.... actually i shoud
put up a password on the app page for everyone, so they dont have to
test the reg process

thanks for the reply... now i know me server is working

Sheraz

Re: server check

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.

server check

Posted by Sheraz Khan <Sh...@Valorious.com>.

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Sheraz Khan <Sh...@Valorious.com>.

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by apurva zaveri <az...@yahoo.com>.

http://health.yahoo.com

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Sheraz Khan <Sh...@Valorious.com>.

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/howto-author-howto.html

Please make sure you have read through the online docs and recent mail
postings before you ask questions.
Otherwise you may not be getting much response to your questions.

Re: dynamic data in XMLForm

Posted by apurva zaveri <az...@yahoo.com>.

http://health.yahoo.com