Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/30 22:10:49 UTC

Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Hello Committers,

This is my first PR for the project! I am happy about it.

It is just some minimal change in order to try the whole workflow. Please,
let me know what could I improve and of course take a look at my change.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/628

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Posted by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cesar,

I apologize if this is off-topic. Is there any CI/CD pipeline configured to
trigger an action after a committer merges a PR to master?

If yes, is it possible to monitor the tests/build job?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628

Posted by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! My first PR to the project. It's a celebration day. :)

I had to read some documentation and resolve some minor details to get it
done. But now I feel happy. Thanks!

Best,

Guillermo Garcia

Re: Fix Documentation - PR# 628