Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Tang, Rebecca" <Re...@ucsf.edu> on 2015/03/02 20:19:57 UTC

solr bug 6143 (facet count and CollapsingQParserPlugin)

We use the CollapsingQParser to group possible duplicate records.  We are running into the issue reported by bug 6143.  CollapsingQParser only supports facet.truncate but it returns counts that confuses our customers.  What we need is group.facets.

I wanted to check if a "new feature" bug has been logged for implementing group.facets for CollapsingQParserPlugin.  If not, could I log it?

Rebecca Tang
Applications Developer, UCSF CKM
Industry Documents Digital Libraries
E: rebecca.tang@ucsf.edu