Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 17:05:21 UTC

axis 2 and eclipse 3.2.1

Hi
I just downloaded eclipse 3.2.1 and was trying to create a web service using
WST plugin,
I think this plugin uses axis 1.3,
does anyone know how to upgrade it to use axis 2?

Is there any document explaining this

Ashish

Re: Axis2 and OSGi

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Super - thanks Rodrigo.

Re: Axis2 and OSGi

Posted by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>.

Demetris G wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    anyone has experience with deploying Axis2 into one of the popular
> OSGi R4 implementations
> (Equinox, Knopflerfish, Oscar/Felx) etc. ? Any insights or words of
> wisdom as to how easy
> this can be accomplished. I know in the past there have been ports of
> Axis 1.X into OSGi containers
> but I do know in such cases the Axis code needed to be "bundlefied" to
> be imported. Is Axis2
> exempt from this? I have a feeling it is not. Deploying Axis2 into
> Tomcat is more automatic I assume.
>
> Thanks much in advance
> Demetris

GRID SYSTEMS, S.A.             Rodrigo Ruiz
Parc Bit - Edificio 17         Research Coordinator
07121 Palma de Mallorca
Baleares - Spain
http://www.gridsystems.com/

Axis2 and OSGi