Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2004/10/27 10:41:14 UTC

How to save the result of svg2jpg to filesystem?

Hello,

is there a simple way to save the generated jpeg image of the SVG/JPEG
Serializer to the filesystem into a certain folder?

Thank you.

Regads
Stephan

TraversableGenerator and Slide

Posted by Francois Jannin <f....@free.fr>.
Hello,

I'm using TraversableGenerator to access Slide repository, and I've met
a strange behaviour concerning content update:
changing Slide content is randomly updated via the generator. Is there
some cache configuration to get rid of this annoyance ?
I've tried yet changing cocoon.xconf, removing comment brackets for
these lines in the Caching source protocol section :

<component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceFactory"
logger="core.source.cached" name="cached">
      <parameter name="async" value="true"/>
      <parameter name="cache-role" value="org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cache"/>
      <parameter name="refresher-role"
value="org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.Refresher/Delay"/>
      <parameter name="default-expires" value="-1"/>
</component-instance>

But it doesn't seem to change anything.

Any suggestions, hints or clue ar welcome, thanks