Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Graham Lane <Gr...@london.gov.uk> on 2013/07/25 08:24:06 UTC

Reference installations of Stanbol?

Hello,

I've got a user-oriented question rather than a technical one - I hope that's OK.

I would like to get in contact with an organisation that has got a real-world installation of Stanbol. I would like to talk to someone who has got a working, live installation about the business benefits that it has brought them and how they have assessed those.

I would like to advocate the use of linked data within my own organisation and to do this I want to talk about real-world business benefits that others have achieved.

Please can list members give me some pointers for who I should be talking to.

Thanks,
Graham Lane
Manager of Projects and Consultancy, Technology Group, Greater London Authority

Sign up for a monthly Mail from the Mayor for the best of London delivered to your inbox. www.talk.london.gov.uk/mayor

See the world�s most thought-provoking art commission: Hahn / Cock by Katharina Fritsch on Trafalgar Square's Fourth Plinth from 25 July.

www.london.gov.uk/fourthplinth

GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY
EMAIL NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged materials.
Please read the full email notice at http://www.london.gov.uk/email-notice

Re: Reference installations of Stanbol?

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
Apache Stanbol is a result of the EU-funded IKS project. Part of that
project was an Early Adopter Programme.

You might want to have a look at the material compiled on this page:
http://www.iks-project.eu/projects/early-adopter-programme

I also suggest that you have a look at the Apache Marmotta (incubator)
project which is an Open Platform for Linked Data and uses Apache Stanbol:
http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org/

Cheers,
Andreas
---

Graham Lane:

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Graham,

I think the most prominent example, at least that I am aware of, are the
guys from RedLink. It's a spin-off that was founded at the end of the IKS
project where Stanbol has its origins.

Best,
- Fabian