Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ewcia <ew...@o2.pl> on 2007/08/20 17:09:20 UTC

JMeter and BeanShell script

Hi
I want to execute my BeanShell script on server and i don't know how to do
that. Problem here is that this server  is running somewhere in local
network and not on my machine. I know that i can do that by executing
command " java -cp .;bsh.jar bsh.Remote bsh://server:port script.bsh"   but
is it possible to do such thing in JMeter?

Re: JMeter and BeanShell script

Posted by ewcia <ew...@o2.pl>.
Sorry I know what this number means yet :) I didn't read it carefully.

Posted by ewcia <ew...@o2.pl>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/08/07, ewcia <ew...@o2.pl> wrote:

> Well maybe I didn't explain well my problem.
> My BeanShell script doesn't change some properties or sth like that.  I want
> to use this script as BeanShell Sample and execute it some times but this
> script has to be executed on working application on defined port. I mean if

I don't understand the above.

> there is possibility that JMeter could measure response times and could
> execute this script defined number of times or I have to do it in some other
> way?

JMeter can run a BeanShell script in the BeanShell sampler; it will
record the response time as for any other sampler. You can set up the
JMeter test script to run the sampler as many times as you like.

Posted by ewcia <ew...@o2.pl>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See: