Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alireza Salimi <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/27 15:13:02 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:treeTable expand/collapse commands

My problem is expand/collapse commands of treeTable. I think they
are supposed to automatically expand/collapse tree nodes, but
by clicking them, nothing happens.

I read the treeTable.jspx and its backing beans - I think they are
TreeModelAdapter.java , TreeMode.java-, but did not find anything
about handling collapse/expand events. I know that there is some
events related to expansion/collapse of table rows, but I think they
are used in some special cases.

I'm new to Trinidad and today is my first day with it.

Thanks in advance.
Alireza