Posted to user@ant.apache.org by weiji <na...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/01 00:32:35 UTC

Re: Problem with Ant P4 Task

Hi,

I am also in a similar situation.  I found that the p4change task does not
set the p4.change property when I run the build from a linux host, but it
works fine when run from a Windows host.  This causes the build to fail
because we cannot checkin files without the property being set.

Does anyone have a workaround?

Thanks,
KaJun