Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/11/28 14:55:30 UTC

[modperl site design challenge] update

The deadline is over now, but if you didn't have enough time till now
and want to submit your design or improve the one that you've submitted,
please email me and we will wait for you. If you do that, please give me
a completion time estimate. The deadline was set in order to make things
happen, not to leave out a few good designs because people were busy, so
things are flexible here.

So far I've three designs submitted to me and I wait for an update from
one of the designers. Eric Cholet has set up a voting poll already and
I'll advertise it as soon as I know that nobody else planning on
submitting their design or an update.

Please email me in private to keep the list less cluttered.