Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 18:00:01 UTC

Git Account

Hi All,

When the project moved from SVN to GIT, were all committer accounts
automatically transferred to the GIT repo?  I ask because I am unable to
access the repo for my account.

Thanks,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
Web:     fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com> |
redhat.com<http://www.redhat.com>
Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com
Twitter: sully6768

Re: Git Account

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Great, though a question: any reason why we should not backport CAMEL-6362 to
the 2.12.x & 2.11.x branches so that other users can benefit from this
improvement?

Babak

sully6768 wrote

Re: Git Account