Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2012/10/02 18:15:13 UTC

Re: Name appropriateness search

On Sep 18, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sep 18, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> Here's ours: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-15
>>

> Ok, I believe I've done the necessary searches here. Can someone take a look through it, and perhaps if you've been through this process before critique what I've done.

Ping?

Anyone know what I need to do next here?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Name appropriateness search

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 10/2/12 12:15 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sep 18, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>

>> On Sep 18, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>
>>> Here's ours: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-15
>>>

>> Ok, I believe I've done the necessary searches here. Can someone take a look through it, and perhaps if you've been through this process before critique what I've done.
>
> Ping?
>
> Anyone know what I need to do next here?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201210.mbox/%3CDC8AE0D2-AEC2-4B99-9081-EF6093CCB4D7@gmail.com%3E
and the followup on that thread seem relevant.  We could do the same thing

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal