Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Galon, Mary-Jay" <Ga...@daugherty.com> on 2001/04/24 17:01:31 UTC

Tomact & IIS

I've looked, but have not found any comprehensive step-by-step instructions
for integrating Tomcat and IIS.  Does anyone have a URL from the TOMCAT
site?

Re: Tomact & IIS

Posted by "Noel E. Lecaros" <sp...@mozcom.com>.
Hi, Mary-Jay

You can read this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html.
I got a WINNT/IIS/Tomcat setup working just by following the instructions
exactly.

Regards,
Noel Lecaros

RE: Tomact & IIS