Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/28 04:39:26 UTC

how to indicate error when responded data is actually a re-sign in page??

hi, i'm currently using JMeter to do some login test. The process was successful as all the link's font are black in colour. But when i purposely give JMeter a wrong username or password, the responded data was also black in colour. Bacause there is a re-sign in page repied back to JMeter. And JMeter consider that as sucessful. How can i detect the wrong responded data except thru view from the responded html page? because i need to do simulate 1000+ virtual users for this sign in test and is very time consuming for me to check every responded html. Can anyone help me please.. thanks...

---------------------------------

Re: How to let every HTTP requests have it's own delay or think time?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Before EACH request, ALL the timers that are in scope are added
together and applied.

If you want *every* request to use the same timer (may be different
actual time if it is a random one), just add it at the same level as
the requests.

Otherwise you need to add a timer for each request as in your example.

Posted by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, i have some doubts in using Timers in JMeter..

  Below is my Test Plan

  _TestPlan
 |__ThreadGroup
    |__Simple Controller
       |__HTTPRequest1
       |    |___Gaussian Random Timer1
       |    |___ResponseAssertion
       |__HTTPRequest2
       |    |___Gaussian Random Timer2
       |    |___ResponseAssertion
       |__HTTPRequest3

Re: How to stop JMeter to run when there is error in responded data?

Posted by Guoqiang Wang <sl...@gmail.com>.
In Thread Group, there is an option you can select either stop test or
thread when get a sampler error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com>.

Re: how to indicate error when responded data is actually a re-sign in page??

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Use a Response Assertion: