Posted to user@uima.apache.org by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/21 08:50:17 UTC

an error related to com.ibm.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException

com.ibm.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Annotator class "
com.iton.uima.config.ConfigParam" was not found. (Descriptor:
file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0
/descriptor/aeDescriptor.xml)
 at
com.ibm.uima.reference_impl.analysis_engine.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(Unknown
Source)
 at
com.ibm.uima.reference_impl.analysis_engine.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(Unknown
Source)
 at com.ibm.uima.reference_impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(Unknown
Source)
 at
com.ibm.uima.reference_impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(Unknown
Source)
 at com.ibm.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(Unknown Source)
 at com.iton.uima.Test.doGet(Test.java:63)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:175)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java
:128)
 at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java
:102)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:109)
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java
:263)
 at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:844)
 at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11Protocol.java:584)
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
com.iton.uima.config.ConfigParam
 at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
 at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
 ... 21 more

Re: an error related to com.ibm.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
       i am not able to understand where to keep this code coz it is
throwing null pointer exception

vijay

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
HI adam lally,
                      i have gone through that particular section,i have
given code like this

PrintAnnotations.*printAnnotations*(aCAS, out);

FSIndex fsIndex = aCAS.getAnnotationIndex();

aCAS.getJCas().getJFSIndexRepository().getIndex("TestType", TestType.*type*
);

//JCas jc=aCAS.getJCas();

//jc.getJFSIndexRepository().getIndex("allEvents", TestType.type);

Iterator<DocumentAnnotation> itr = fsIndex.iterator();

*while*(itr.hasNext())

{

DocumentAnnotation annot = (DocumentAnnotation)itr.next();

out.println("Test UIMA Servlet Begin::"+annot.getBegin()+"<br>");

out.println("Test UIMA Servlet End::"+annot.getEnd()+"<br>");

out.println("Test UIMA Servlet Content::"+annot.getCoveredText()+"<br>");

out.println("Test UIMA Servlet End::"+annot.getType()+"<br>");

}

aCAS.reset();

but again i am geting same thing an out put like this::::::::::::::

Test UIMA Servlet Begin::0
Test UIMA Servlet End::348
Test UIMA Servlet Content::Hi welcome to UIMA?what it mean?who is working on
this? UIMA stands for unstructured information management
architecture.asper my knowledge Michael who is working on it from long
time and adam who
also works on the same topic. and who is this vijay? he is started learning
this one month back.And sunil is his guide to show the path to him.
Test UIMA Servlet End::uima.tcas.DocumentAnnotation:::::::::::::::::

in tomcat i am getting an error like
*

java.lang.ClassCastException*: com.iton.uima.TestTypestep :5

at com.iton.uima.Clases.ExampleApplication.processFile(*
ExampleApplication.java:169*)

at com.iton.uima.Clases.ExampleApplication.testAnnotation(*
ExampleApplication.java:99*)

at com.iton.uima.Clases.ExampleApplication.main(*ExampleApplication.java:33*
)

i have been trying to rectify it but not getting it.insted of
DocumentAnnotation i have tried TestType also.

can u look in to it...........here i will provide my class here

vijay

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
Vijay,

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.