Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/29 05:28:53 UTC

Removing C samples from GNU build scripts for 1.4

Hi All,
    I get a build failure on samples with the latest changes to CVS for 1.4.
    C samples fail to build due to file name changes to hpp.

    So I will remove them from configure.ac. Hoping they would be put back in palce with 1.5.

    Some tests in tests folder too fail to build. Those we have to fix.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Removing C samples from GNU build scripts for 1.4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Both WIKI and Jira were updated.
Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Are you going to raise defects for 1.5 so we can track them going back in?
> Maybe put them on the WIKI too?
>
> John Hawkins
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe
>              <samisa_abeysingh
>              e@yahoo.com>                                               To
>                                        axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
>              29/10/2004 04:28                                           cc
>
>                                                                    Subject
>              Please respond to         Removing C samples from GNU build
>               "Apache AXIS C           scripts for 1.4
>              Developers List"
>

> Hi All,
>     I get a build failure on samples with the latest changes to CVS for
> 1.4.
>     C samples fail to build due to file name changes to hpp.
>
>     So I will remove them from configure.ac. Hoping they would be put back
> in palce with 1.5.
>
>     Some tests in tests folder too fail to build. Those we have to fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Re: Removing C samples from GNU build scripts for 1.4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
I changed the test code in tests folder to include .hpp in place of .h headers.
I did the change because I could not build the latest CVS without these changes.

Thanks,
Samisa...