Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/09/24 09:07:21 UTC

[VOTE:RESULT] Luca Furini for Committer

Looks like we don't get any more votes. Let's see:

+1 from:
Simon Pepping, Clay Leeds, Jeremias Maerki, Oleg Tkachenko, Finn Bock,
Glen Mazza, Christian Geisert, Joerg Pietschmann, Bertrand Delacrétaz.
(9 votes)

No other votes.

Luca, you are now a FOP committer. Now, some paper work. I need from
you:

Full name:                Luca Furini

Preferred userid:         _______________
(unix account name)

Forwarding email address: _________________

Then you need to sign and send in the "Contributor License Agreement
(CLA)" found here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas. Only after the
receipt of the signed CLA will your unix account be created, so you
should do that quickly. Tell me when you've sent it away so I can then
send the account request.

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE:RESULT] Luca Furini for Committer

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Sorry, Chris, I don't have your vote on my radar [1]. Must have gone
> lost somewhere.

Thats Ok, I cant find it in the archives either, but it is in my sent items -
odd really.

Chris

Re: [VOTE:RESULT] Luca Furini for Committer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.

[1] http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=fop-dev@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=883154

Posted by pb...@tpg.com.au.
Quoting Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>:

> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> > Looks like we don't get any more votes. Let's see:
> >
> > +1 from:
> > Simon Pepping, Clay Leeds, Jeremias Maerki, Oleg Tkachenko, Finn Bock,
> > Glen Mazza, Christian Geisert, Joerg Pietschmann, Bertrand Delacrétaz.
> > (9 votes)
>
> cough, cough. I did vote too. Sorry to be picky, but I want to make it clear
>
> that I think Luca really deserves committership. Congratulations, Luca.

I seem to recall voting +1 on this very early on, but I could be mistaken.  If so, +1.

Peter

Re: [VOTE:RESULT] Luca Furini for Committer

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, warmest welcome Luca!  It's great to have you on
the team.

Glen

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Luca,

is your CLA on its way?

On 27.09.2004 18:13:32 Luca Furini wrote:

> > Luca, you are now a FOP committer.
>
> Wow, thanks for the warm welcome, I'll try hard to be up to my new role!
>
> > Full name:                Luca Furini
> > Preferred userid:         lfurini
> > (unix account name)
> > Forwarding email address: lfurini@cs.unibo.it
>
> I'm filling in the CLA; I will send it as soon as possible.

Jeremias Maerki