Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Endre Magyari <en...@nextra.ro> on 2004/01/29 19:13:52 UTC

accesing DTD/XSD comments

Dear List,

	I have the following question:

	Is it possible to access programmaticaly the <!-- comments --> in an
XSD/DTD  which belongs to an XML file.
	After loading an existing XML file, I would need to scan the comments in
the corresponding XSD/DTD file. (which of course, must had been available
at the time of loading)

Thanks,
Endre.

Re: accesing DTD/XSD comments

Posted by "Endre, MAGYARI" <en...@nextra.ro>.
> but if you have annotations your XSD, then the newly exposed
> XSAnnotation class will probably do its job.

What about simple notations? <xsd:notation>
Does it work with those either ?

Posted by Han Ming Ong <ha...@mac.com>.
I don't think there is an API that allows you to get the comment in the
style of

but if you have annotations your XSD, then the newly exposed
XSAnnotation class will probably do its job.

Han Ming