Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Mircea Damian <dm...@kappa.ro> on 2000/10/21 09:27:06 UTC

path change

Hello there,

I didn't know where else to ask to I'm asking here. Where should I announce
that the path in my ftp server has changed (using rsync method now) from:

ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/apache/dist

to:

ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/

?

Thank you,

--
Mircea Damian
E-mails: dmircea@kappa.ro, dmircea@roedu.net

Re: path change

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.

to mirrors-submit@apache.org.

> ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/apache/dist
>
> to:
>
> ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/

you mean ftp://ftp.kappa.ro/pub/mirrors/ftp.apache.org/dist/ I
think. ftp mirrors points directly to the dist directory.

I've changed it on http://www.apache.org/mirrors/.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>