Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/20 19:42:41 UTC

Status - 1.3.1

Can everybody please take a look at our JIRA for 1.3.1 and close items that
were already resolved, and move tasks/features/improvements to 1.3++ (i.e.
1.4, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 2008, PrettyView, BigPussyCat, ...)?

This way we only keep real bugs for 1.3, which need resolving.

According to me, one of the blockers is:

 - WICKET-1130 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1130> - waits
for Al to fix this

But there are more concerning relative URLs. Are we going to fix those in
the 1.3.x timeframe or should we postpone that to 1.3++?

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Ok, I start building now.

Frank

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
+1
/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.3.0 now! - http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1

-igor

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
we can wait forever to get all issues resolved.

Martijn

Re: Status - 1.3.1

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1