Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Antonio Chillarón Barahona <ac...@eresmas.com> on 2005/03/03 20:22:20 UTC

Problem with Lucene web

Hello,

I am sorry if this is not the proper forum for this question.

Recently, I have tried to download Snowball from Lucene's Sandbox but
the link on "More information can be found ->here<-." from the page:
     http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/lucene-sandbox/
does not seems to work because the pointed address:
     http://lucene.apache.org/lucene-sandbox/snowball/
does not exists. Many other sandbox links are missing.

I have tried to send this email to the web master but I have been unable
to find the necessary email address, sorry.

By the way, I have tried to subscribe to the Lucene User List
(lucene-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org) from:
     http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Lucene
but my email was returned with this message:

	> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
	> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

	> <lu...@jakarta.apache.org>:
	> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

Many thanks,
Antonio.

--
Nunca se miente tanto como antes de las elecciones,
durante la guerra y después de la cacería.

Only a battle lost is sadder than a battle won.
     -- Lews Thelin Telamon (The Wheel Of Time, Robert Jordan)

Re: Problem with Lucene web

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I have corrected the incorrect hyperlink issues.  Sorry 'bout that.

	Erik