Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by octoberdan <da...@october5th.net> on 2006/03/17 19:43:28 UTC

Re: Is there any "add remove List " component available ?

I followed the link you posted but couldn't find sandbox... where are the
nightly builds of sandbox kept? I've been hunting everywhere for a build
that had the picklist component and I think I've burned myself out in the
process... I tried to download the source and compile it myself but maven is
alien to me and I couldn't figure that out either... I hope this isn't
digressing too much..
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Is there any "add remove List " component available ?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
The nightlies are located at the link below, but I don't think the
sandbox is currently included.  Maybe you could open a Jira issue on
that.

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

I think at this point, downloading and building it with maven are your
best choices.

I'm surprised you've had problems with that, though.   I've never used
Maven before, but it has been painless for me.

I downloaded and unpacked maven-2.0.1-bin.zip and then followed the steps in

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven

In fact, I just downloaded and built it again from scratch a couple of
hours ago, so I know it's working.