Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Márcio M <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/28 17:48:00 UTC

Re: Durable subscribers (for topic) and Network of brokers

Any advance on this topic? I'm facing the same issue on ActiveMQ 5.15 (2017)
and I couldn't find any solution throughout this mailing list.

Thanks in advance,

Márcio

Re: Durable subscribers (for topic) and Network of brokers

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5290 sounds like it should have
eliminated this issue, but the fact that you're seeing this using MQTT (or
are you using STOMP?) on 5.15.0 means something else is going on.

One question: have you enabled conduitSubscriptions between A and B?

Tim