Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2016/10/04 23:13:24 UTC

Snazzy new look to our website

Hi Team Kafka,

I just merged PR 20 to our website - which gives it a new (and IMO
pretty snazzy) look and feel. Thanks to Derrick Or for contributing
the update.

I had to do a hard-refresh (shift-f5 on my mac) to get the new look to
load properly - so if stuff looks off, try it.

Comments and contributions to the site are welcome.

Gwen

Re: Snazzy new look to our website

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Thanks Mickael and Jonathon for reporting the problem with the javdocs. The
links should be fixed now.

-Jason

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Jonathan Bond <jb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Jonathan Bond <jb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Much fancier now :)

Posted by Ali Akhtar <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vahid S Hashemian <va...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
Looks great!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Big improvement, it looks much better !

I noticed the Javadoc links in the API section on the documentation
page seem to be broken

Posted by Avi Flax <av...@parkassist.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--