Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by lb <lb...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/21 12:46:48 UTC

Cellar discovery service

Hi all,

I had a very quick look at cellar discovery service and it looks great
however in Hazelcast 3.6 a new discovery SPI will be introduced and so far
there are a few implementation like etcd, dns, consul, kubernetes and some
other under development: would karaf-cellar adopt them in the future ?

Best regards,
Luca

Re: Cellar discovery service

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Achim,

well, I think there's almost nothing to do in Cellar except eventually drop
custom discovery-service and delegate it to hazelcast's built in ones as it
is only a matter of Hazelcast configuration.

But I'll open a Jira :-)

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Luca,

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.