Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 18:51:46 UTC

Adding tags to AWS load balancers - AWS LB Extension

Hi All,

I am planning to add support to add tag to AWS load balancer which will
help identify which AWS load balancer is for which cluster.

But now as this will not be a part of GSoC how should I go about it? Do I
need to discuss it over the mailing list or maybe create an issue in JIRA
for this?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Adding tags to AWS load balancers - AWS LB Extension

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Imesh!

I will send the pull request in a couple of days.

Thanks,
Swapnil

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.