Posted to builds@apache.org by Grant Smith <gr...@apache.org> on 2010/08/25 00:02:27 UTC

We'd like to add Myfaces to Hudson

Hi,

Would it be possible to add me with enough karma to set up the Myfaces
builds on Hudson ?

Thanks,
-Grant.

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: We'd like to add Myfaces to Hudson

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: We'd like to add Myfaces to Hudson

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes,

I am about to add Grant :)
Funny, yesterday I added bommel (Bernd Bohmann) and myself (matzew).

-Matthias

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
You should open a ticket in jira for infra to get started, though in general
you can log in with your svn password to hudson, and create a job by
yourself.

Thanks,

Antoine