Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/11/08 01:46:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Hi all,

The Apache Kylin community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Kylin 1.1.1-incubating. This release only includes license cleanup,
no Java code change; For more information please check KYLIN-999.

Proposal:
http://s.apache.org/kylin-1.1.1-vote_rc1

Vote result:
7 binding +1 votes
9 non-binding +1 votes
No -1 votes
http://s.apache.org/kylin-1.1.1-result_rc1

The commit to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/commit/708ea38d7f764048e67e8e1ee8a13955983d12ba

Its hash is 708ea38d7f764048e67e8e1ee8a13955983d12ba.

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/kylin/apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating-rc1/

The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating-src.tar.gz.md5
ff942b2eba870b04552bc8c8dace5517
apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha1
cc8990ba7821b02f4bf6da5f870b30a915881535

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekylin-1013/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/shaofengshi.asc

Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy and with
the endorsement of our mentors we would now like to request
the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the release. The vote
is open for 72 hours, or until the necessary number of votes (3 +1)
is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Shaofeng Shi, on behalf of Apache Kylin PPMC
shaofengshi@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks John for the suggestion, I will add it into our release document.
Will send out the vote result soon.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by Jian Zhong <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding
md5&sha1 passed
no license issue
mvn test passed

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding my vote from dev@:

+1 non-binding

Best Regards!
---------------------

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
- Signature files look good

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Forwarding my vote from dev@:

+1 binding

Julian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

+1 binding

I checked:
- artefact has incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE correct
- No unexpected binaries in source
- All source file have Apache headers
- Can compile from source

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Luke for answering this for me; yes the commit (619499b) is
automatically made by the maven, and I picked the last commit made by human
as the base to vote; Just let me know if this is an issue and I can send an
updated version soon. Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kylin 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.