Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com> on 2007/08/02 19:59:55 UTC

Re: eBay import orders

On Friday 20 July 2007 04:12:43 pm Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Hi David (Shere),
>
> I'd say we can store it in the PartyAttribute entity.
>
> For example:
>
> partyId="10000"
> attrName="EBAY_BUYER_ID"
> attrValue="nY+sHZ2PrBmdj6wVnY+sEZ2PrA2dj6wGkYCnDZeHqQ+dj6x9nY+seQ=="

I've used PartyContactMech for this sort of thing in the past. It allows
duplicates (multiple ebay ids) as well as from/thru dates. I've also
considered employee IDs to be a contact mech in the past. I was dealing with
the merger of an acquired company and managing multiple employee IDs with
PartyContactMechPurpose was useful.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com