Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/06 19:12:44 UTC

Re: Nutch @ApacheCon Europe 2014

Hi Seb,

Thanks for the announcement. You guys should update the site with the news
:)

Posted by Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <jl...@uci.cu>.
Great to hear!

I’ll be waiting for the Videos, I’ve also submitted a talk about using Nutch for Image retrieval but sadly wasn’t accepted.

+1 On a talk about plugin development, showing the life of an url from the seed file to the Solr/backend index showing where you can plug your custom logic.

Regards,

VII Escuela Internacional de Verano en la UCI del 30 de junio al 11 de julio de 2014. Ver www.uci.cu