Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Andrea Bertucci <ab...@aitek.it> on 2001/03/19 12:54:15 UTC

Problem with href

Hi,
I've a trouble with jsp pages.
In every page I've some links (href); when I click a link and, before
the corresponding page was loaded, I click another link tomcat raise the
following exception:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward as OutputStream or
Writer has al ready been obtained
at org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward ..."
How I can avoid this?
Thanks,
Andrea.

Re: Anyone know how I can unsubscribe from this list?

Posted by Yana <ya...@yahoo.com>.
 send mail to
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

  Andrew Hopkins <ah...@snet.net> wrote:
I thought I could just type "unsubscribe" in the body of this email.

Posted by Mike Braden <mi...@nc.rr.com>.
Look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html

Mike.
--
Mike Braden
mikeb@nc.rr.com

Posted by Andrew Hopkins <ah...@snet.net>.
I thought I could just type "unsubscribe" in the body of this email.