Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/16 05:07:29 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by AntonioGallardo

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AntonioGallardo:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FrontPage

The comment on the change is:
Add cocoon 2.1.10 info. Fix link to change log for 2.1.7 to 2.1.9

  || http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon.gif || This is the [http://wiki.apache.org/general/ Apache Wiki] for the [http://cocoon.apache.org/ Apache Cocoon] project and is maintained by the entire Cocoon community. To edit pages, visit UserPreferences at the top-right of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes you make will be sent to the docs@cocoon mailing list, so we will be aware of your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||

- See notes about LatestRelease or direct download [http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi Cocoon 2.1.9] and [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lenya/ Lenya 1.2.4] (also see [http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ Apache Lenya Wiki])
+ See notes about LatestRelease or direct download [http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi Cocoon 2.1.10] and [http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lenya/ Lenya 1.2.4] (also see [http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/ Apache Lenya Wiki])

  If you want to find out about how we manage our project, have a look at ProjectManagement. Also find there information about providing patches, our roadmap, sample queries for Bugzilla (our bug tracking tool), our CVS and much more.

@@ -17, +17 @@

  =  News / Recent Changes =
  (See also the [:Events] list.)
+  * December, 21th 2006
+    * [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.10 Cocoon 2.1.10 Released]
   * October 4th, 2006
     * Added [:GT2006Notes] Notes & slides from the 5th Cocoon GetTogether
   * September 22nd, 2006
@@ -24, +26 @@

   * July, 3rd, 2006
     * Added [:GT2006Ideas] Ideas for the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether in Amsterdam, October 2nd, 3rd and 4th
   * April, 7th 2006
-    * [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#N1001E Cocoon 2.1.9 Released]
+    * [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.9 Cocoon 2.1.9 Released]
   * 20 November 2005
-    * [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#N10379 Cocoon 2.1.8 Released]
+    * [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.8 Cocoon 2.1.8 Released]
   * October, 13th, 2005
     * Added [:SVNConfig] with SVN tips and recommended config
   * October, 10th, 2005
@@ -42, +44 @@

   * April 2005
     * Launch of [http://www.planetcocoon.com Planet Cocoon] (for Cocoon developers) and [http://www.spreadcocoon.com Spread Cocoon] (to help market Cocoon).