Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 13:55:54 UTC

Devoxx 2009

Hi

Is there any other Tapestry folk here at the devoxx ?

Maybe we can meet at the end of the day.

Cheers
Christophe.

Re: Devoxx 2009

Posted by Robin Komiwes <od...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In fact we are 8 co workers (including Christophe), all Tapestry developers.
We will be around at the end of the conferences, till the beginning of the
Maven 3 BOF.

We hope to see you, and any other Tapestry developer.

Regards,

Re: Devoxx 2009

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--