Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bikash Paul <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/29 09:40:13 UTC

[File Upload]Multiple Destination ??

Hi all friends,

Iam facing problem with Uploading of one file in
multiple destination means user can select multiple
remote destination from client interface(swing) and my
application should send that file in all remote
destination from local hot folder.For that I have used
Jlist Box with Multiple selection mode in swing client
interface.Presently my application is working fine
with one destination and multiple file.Iam little bit
confused about the way of proceed Can any one plz
guide me how I should proceed, I want only logic or
some suggestion.Iam using Tomcat4.1.24 and servlet.

Thanks & Regards
Bikash

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: [File Upload]Multiple Destination ??

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Another alternative (depending on your network config, and network policies)
is to upload the file once and rsync the uploaded file to the various
locations.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.