Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina M Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2017/01/04 14:55:29 UTC

Validation error

Hello Devs!

What is the name of the file which does validation of data, for
instance, validation of data when we fill the form for manage employees.

I can see the translation of some of the validation codes, other
validation error are not in human understandable language and so they
are not understood. I want to track them so that i can work on that.

Regards

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

RE: Validation error

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
API data validation is done individually for each different API end point, but they all invariably throw PlatformApiDataValidationException.
Message shown on community-app is based on the translations available in locale-XX.json files in community-app/app/global-translations

Regards,
Adi Raju

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.