Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2019/06/11 20:01:15 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.22.5

Hi Everyone,

There was a type in the last result email. Of course I meant to
announce to release version 2.22.5, NOT 2.25.5.  So here again, here
are the results of the vote for Apache Camel 2.22.5:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Onder Sezgin, Willem Jiang, Zoran Regvart)

+1 non-binding: 1 (François Papon)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.22.5 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor